Wednesday, February 16, 2011

£5,629,964 Lotto win

Christmas came early on an Asda Checkout Supervisor through Lowestoft after she gained a L5,629,964 share of the actual Lotto Double Rollover jackpot on Wednesday 1st 12.

Mum of two, Sue Stebbings, was getting all set for her early move at work on Thurs morning when she checked out her numbers on Teletext and found your lover had matched all 6-8 numbers to win the jackpot.

Sue said: "My spouse and i couldn't believe it - I kept looking at the TV screen and my admission and seeing the same six numbers but I figured I must have developed a mistake. I didn't trust my eyes as it turned out only 5.45am therefore i woke up my man and then our little ones so they could examine I wasn't seeing items!"

"Even after they twice checked, I was still in shock. I went into work and instructed my boss but When i couldn't concentrate so he / she sent me home an hour or two later!"

Sue (43) in addition to her husband Richard (46), who works inside building maintenance, are now planning to celebrate The holiday season in style with their family including their two young children aged 20 and teen. The couple will utilize windfall to pay off of their mortgage and buy their children's future - along with top of their grocery list are new cars along with a fishing boat.

Sue continued: "We share a new Ford Focus at the moment but I'd like a new BMW 4x4. Richard can not decide between a sports vehicle and something more functional so we'll probably obtain one each!"

The couple in addition plan to go on vacation to a few much more far flung destinations. File suit said: "Richard used to be a Chief Petty Officer within the Navy so has journeyed all over but neither of them of us has visited Australia or New Zealand so we'll certainly be planning a long run holiday in the near future."