For the newbie players out there, a EuroMillions Superdraw is a major event that takes place twice a year. The Superdraw jackpot for February 2010 has been confirmed as €100,000,000 or £85,000,000.
That is one of the largest Euro Jackpots you will see all year. To put things into perspective, it would take the SuperEnaLotto about 68 consecutive rollovers to reach that sort of jackpot.
Owing to the fact that the EuroMillions lottery was launched in February 2004, the February Superdraw is often referred to as the EuroMillions Birthday Draw. Lottery players queue in stores all over Europe to get their tickets and the excitement always reaches fever pitch.
But you can play online
"Get your tickets early and avoid the rush!"
Playing on your own is good, but syndicates win about 1/4 of all jackpots
- 36 single-line entries in every draw for just £5
- 2 less numbers to match for a win
- 1 in 10 chance of a cash prize
- You win even if you match only 1 Main number
- Both Lucky Stars are Guaranteed to Match
- 3,600% better chance of scooping Euro Millions jackpot.
- Also available syndicates for UK lotto & Spanish Superdraws