Special e-lottery El Gordo syndicate… Guaranteed to win!!!
Spain’s Christmas El Gordo draw (Lotería de Navidad) is one of the richest lotteries in the world and this
year has a guaranteed prize pool of 2.6 Billion Euros. The draw takes place once a year on the 22nd
December and every ticket can win up to 7 times through the many draws that take place including:
• 195 jackpots of €3 Million each
• 195 second prizes of €1 Million each
• 345,930 sixth prizes of €1,000 each
• 26,001,300 (26 Million) individual cash prizes
• AND each “decimo" ticket can win up to 7 times
Every e-lottery El Gordo Syndicate is guaranteed to win a prize.
The Christmas El Gordo lottery is drawn differently from other lotteries. Most lotteries draw 5 or 6 balls,
each with an individual number on them, making up a combination of winning numbers. But with El
Gordo, each ball has a five-digit number printed on it. These numbers range from 00,000 to 84,999,
therefore tickets are limited and once they are sold out, no more are made available.
When the draw takes place, a ball with a five-digit number printed on it is drawn from a bowl - this is
the winning number. Another ball is drawn from a separate bowl displaying a prize amount. These 2
balls are combined to provide the winning number and prize amount.
Tickets for El Gordo can be purchased either as a whole ‘serie’, or, more commonly, as a less expensive
‘decimo’ (one tenth of a ticket/serie).
And they’re just the ‘Main Prizes’! There’s also a whole host of secondary prizes on offer:
• 2 x €20,000 for the numbers either side of the 1st prize
• 2 x €12,500 for the numbers either side of the 2nd prize
• 2 x €9,600 for the numbers either side of the 3rd prize
• 99 x €1,000 for matching the first three numbers of 1st prize
• 99 x €1,000 for matching the first three numbers of the 2nd prize
• 99 x €1,000 for matching the first three numbers that match the 3rd prize
• 198 x €1,000 for matching the first three numbers of the 4th prize
• 849 x €1,000 for matching the last two numbers of the 1st prize
• 849 x €1,000 for matching the last two numbers of the 2nd prize
• 849 x €1,000 for matching the last two numbers of the 3rd prize
• 8499 x €200 for matching the last number of the 1st prize
This all adds up to a massive 13,334 winning chances for every “decimo” ticket, and don’t
forget, each decimo ticket can win multiple times…
This may sound a little confusing, so to see last year’s results, please visit the website.
How does e-lottery guarantee every syndicate is a winner?
That’s right, each e-lottery syndicate is guaranteed to win a minimum of at least one cash prize. elottery
has a strategy that spreads the numbers allocated to your syndicate, so that if the last digit
printed on your ticket matches the last digit of the jackpot-winning number, then your syndicate wins a
Each e-lottery El Gordo syndicate has a 35-strong team who together share 10 “decimo” tickets, each
ending in 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9. So no matter what the winning five-digit number is, your
syndicate will match at least the last digit and therefore win a prize.
Each “decimo” ticket can win up to 7 times and there are thousands of different prizes to be won. You
can be member of an El Gordo syndicate for just £20 per syndicate entry and you can join as many
syndicates as you wish.
It’s never been so simple, convenient, affordable and FUN to play El Gordo.
e-lottery takes away the hassle and gives you the chance to play this massive lottery in a syndicate.
We find all the other syndicate members, we collect all the money, we purchase all the tickets and we
distribute all the winnings, just like we have been doing since 2002. It’s never been so simple,
convenient, affordable and FUN to play El Gordo.
Syndicate space is available for a limited time only!
For £20 per syndicate entry you can have a share in the winnings from 10 decimo tickets, which is
equal to paying just £2 per decimo.
• Prize Fund €2.6 Billion Euros
• e-Lottery El Gordo syndicates guaranteed to win at least one Prize
• 195 Jackpots of €3 Million Euros each
• A share of 10 decimos for just £20 (£2 per decimo each)
El Gordo is extremely popular every year and only a set number of tickets are printed. Because of this
tickets are limited and once the syndicate places are full, no more will be made available. The draw
date is set for 22 December 2008; join a syndicate today to avoid disappointment.
NOTE: El Gordo syndicates are currently available to existing VWD e-lottery members, so to have a chance to join this syndicate, either join as a player of other lottery first or for a small fee as a VWD affiliate and then you can join El Gordo syndicate via your VWD member section.