A SHORT HISTORY OF EURO MILLIONS LOTTERY
Ever asked when and where Euromillions began?
Here are few interesting facts:
* EuroMillions (also called a.k.a Euro Millions) was first introduced on February 7, 2004.
* Euromillions is a panEuropean Lottery containing the french Francaise des Jeux in France, spanish the Loteria y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and also british Camelot in the United Kingdom
* Its first Euro Millions Lottery Jackpot draw was held on Friday, February 13 2004, in France - Paris.
* This exclusive European lottery was at beginning only available to France, Spain and the UK.
* Other European countries Lotteries from Austria, Portugal, Belgium, Switzerland, Ireland and Luxembourg joined the euro lottery draw on the 8th October, 2004.
* Minimum jackpot will feature a 15,000,000 Euro Jackpot.
* EuroMillions Jackpot draws are every Friday night in Paris.
* Players must be 18 + , 16+ if playing in the United Kingdom.
* A player choose 5 main numbers, from 1 - 50
* A player also choose two ‘lucky star’ numbers from 1 - 9
* The min. odds of winning some prize are 1 in 24
* The Euro millions jackpot winning numbers are matched 5 main numbers and two lucky stars.
* The biggest ever Euro Millions rollover jackpot was €183 millions Euro.
Would like to give your luck a chance? This jackpot could be yours! PLAY NOW!
You never know ;-)